Sunday, May 9, 2010

Notes from Albuquerque

So I'm back in the cafe that I mentioned in yesterday's post and am finally looking back over my notes from the Emerging conference in Albuquerque. I know there is at least one blog post hiding in there and there may be more.

...

Well I made it half way through and got to the really good stuff that started flowing on the Saturday. Richard Rohr opened up with a fresh examination of the charismatic tradition as found in the New Testament and recovering the important function of prophet in terms of the functioning of the church.

More riches to be mined out of those yellow ledger pages.

...

On the ninth day, I returned to the yellow pages and finished my first distillation into 26 themes. Granted that the details of any of the conversations, lectures and workshop make up the fabric of the experience; these themes may help remind me what I would like to share with others.

Some top highlights in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment